How to Guide
Booking a Program with Young Audiences New Jersey
After reviewing our program offerings, select which assemblies, residencies or workshops you would like to incorporate into your school schedule.
Call us at 866-500-9265 or
Our staff will provide step-by-step help to figure out every detail including artists, dates, and times, and we’ll work with you to stay within your budget.
Once you book your program, our staff will confirm your selection and send contracts and study guides to make sure your students have the best experience possible.
4 THE FINE PRINT
- Please Note
- All prices and programs are subject to change. Audience size may not exceed the published limits without the artist’s permission. Artists may refuse to perform if limits are exceeded
- Billing and Payment
- Invoices will be sent one month prior to your program. Payment is due on or before the performance day, or on the first day of a residency program. Make checks payable to Young Audiences and mail them to 200 Forrestal Road, Princeton, NJ 08540. Please do not give payment to the artist.
- Rescheduling and Cancellation
- Confirmed programs cancelled by the school less than three weeks before the scheduled date are subject to a cancellation fee of one-third of the program, excluding travel. Should illness, inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances prevent the artist from performing, Young Audiences offers schools the option to reschedule, substitute an artist/ensemble or receive a full refund.
- Travel and Other Charges
- A travel fee of $70 will be applied to each artist visit. Other costs (such as supplies and materials when noted) will be invoiced prior to the workshop or residency.
Videotaping and Photography, without advance permission of the artist and Young Audiences, is not permitted.